Fr.Nebres is one of the foremost living mathematicians todays. He has published some 15 papers in pure mathematics and in mathematics education. As president of the Mathematical Society of the Philippines for a number of years he contributed greatly to the development of higher mathematics education in the country. Fr. Nebres was formerly President of the Southeast asian mmathematical society and is now member of the Executive Council representing the Philippines in this Society.
Birthdate: 15 March 1940
- AB Major Philisophy - Berchmans College 1962
- MA Major Philisophy - Berchmans College 1968
- MS Mathematics - Standford University 1967
- PhD Mathematics - Standoford University 1970
- Theology Studies - Loyola House of Studies 1973