Dr. Intengan has contributed to the advancement of nutrition in the country as a researcher and science administrator, having served as the director of the Food and Nutrition Research Institute from 1974-1980.
Birthdate: 7 April 1915
Died: 23 January 2011
- B.S. Pharmacy (Magna Cum Laude) - Manila Central University - 1935
- A.B. Chemistry (Cum Laude) - University of Southern California Los Angeles - 1938
- M.S. Food and Nutrition - Columbia University New York City - 1948
- Special Post-Graduate Course in Nutritional Biochemistry (One Year) - Massachusetts Institute of Technology - 1949
- Ph. D. Nutrition (With Distinction) - Columbia University New York City- 1961