Dr. Uriarte has been recognized fo his scientific work on the application of the modern theory of flocculation aggregation
for multi component solutions and suspensions and the subsequent engineering applications to environments to environmental pollution control.
Birthdate: 15 October 1945
- B.S. Chemical Engineering - University of the Philippines - 1965
- Master of Engineering (Chemical Engineering) - University of the Philippines - 1967
- Ph. D. (Chemical Engineering) - Carnegie-Mellon University - 1970
- Environmental Engineering Training Course - Asian Productivity Organization - 1970
- R & D Institute Management - University of Denver - 1984